PART 1 - Lab.
I am working in a large room at a building. There has been a breach. Poisonous gases are leaking out. We try to stop it. We fail.
PART 2 - Exile.
I have a friend who is like a brother to me. He is named Akihiko, drawn from my memories of Persona 3. We live in a city that becomes plagued by a poison that sticks like fallout. We are immune to the poison. We leave, and attend school nearby. Later, we return to the dead city, suspended in time and devoid of life. There are no people, but there are cars trafficking the streets. We're there for a moment, reflecting. I mention that we are immortal, "for the most part". It seems that instantly fatal injuries can kill us, and keep us dead.
Moments later, someone is breaking through the barricades to the city. We head to one of the barricades to escape. As I leave, Akihiko hesitates. He stays behind, ignoring me. I have to leave, as a man closes in on Akihiko. As I leave, I see him taken outside and executed.
I return to the school, seeking the help of a relative who works there. She and her students are leaving on a class trip. Still sobbing from Akihiko's death, one of the students laughs at his death. I come with her, asking her if she knows somewhere I can go, having nothing and no one else to turn to. She refuses me, initially, but points me in the direction of a trustworthy friend, and drops me off at her work building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment