1. RAVEN
This dream was set in a post-apocalyptic future. I played the role of a young woman with long, black hair. She was a rebel, arrested by the government and scheduled for execution. I managed to escape the holding facility, and fled to the woods. While I was escaping, they began the execution ceremony. The ceremony involved the use of a raven, who seemed to be connected to the protagonist. As I was moving through the woods, my body was no longer under my control. I began being pulled towards the raven, fighting my own body as I limped through the woods. After a little while, I passed out. The raven flew away from the execution, and they took it as a sign that I died in transit. When I awoke, I was still in the woods, in control of my body again. I realized I had been liberated, and sought shelter. After I arrived, I contacted close friends and family. There, it ended.
2. GODS
In this dream, I was a goddess, and the daughter of the primary deity, another goddess. I often walked among mortals in disguise. At one point in the dream, I was on a large boat with several other deities, including my mother. I went swimming in pursuit of another boat nearby. At sea, I became aware of a storm brewing back on the first boat. I quickly returned to find the mother god dying. She could no longer retain a humanoid form. After a short time, she passed away. With her death, the power of the gods also expired, leaving the world devoid of divinity. The ex-goddess watched humanity continue, wondering what effect it would have on the world and if anyone even knew that their god had died.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment